Its a great loss to the renal community to loose the founder of Renal Fellow Network- Nathan Hellman, MD,Phd.
He was at Harvard University doing his renal training. His blog was always inspirational for me personally in creating this blog and loved following it till date. Every blog post taught me something.
A big loss for the education of nephrology.
- ► 2017 (48)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- CLINICAL CASE 5
- Luminex Technology
- IN THE NEWS ---> CLASSIFICATION FOR DIABETIC NEPH...
- Nephrectomy or No Nephrectomy?
- CONSULT ROUNDS: ORTHOSTATIC PROTEINURIA
- TOPIC DISCUSSION Risk factors for bleeding post ki...
- New drugs for Hepatitis C
- CDC HIGH RISK DONORS
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Peritoneal Dialysis First initia...
- CLINICAL CASE 4
- Adrenal Gland Transplantation
- IN THE NEWS --->Is BMT Nephropathy really mostly ...
- Sad News
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Tamm Horsfall Mucoprotein
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Re-evaluating the Role of Immuno...
- JOURNAL CLUB: DNA Methylation controls Foxp3 gene ...
- In the News: The era of epigenetics
- Sirolimus and tubular toxicity
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: FIBROTIC DISEASES
- IN THE NEWS --> IgA with ANCAs
- JOURNAL CLUB: Pirfenidone Is Renoprotective in Dia...
- IN THE NEWS- CKD and Proteinuria
- CLINICAL CASE 3
- Positive Cross Match, Desensitization
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Post Bone Marrow Transplant Thromb...
- ▼ February (25)