We often have asked these questions? and some of them have no answers in the literature and some have long winded opinions- and that's it. These are practical questions that have come up at almost every institution. Take a look at some of them?
1. Do Dialysis patients need colonoscopies and mammograms?
2. When and how should immunosuppression be tapered in a failed transplanted kidney?
3. Should we give erythropoiesis stimulating agents to a dialysis patient who has cancer?
4. When should a nephrectomy be done in a transplanted patient with a failed kidney?
5. Is there a higher mortality in certain dialysis shifts?
Seminars in Dialysis August 2011 issue has these questions answered along with more such scenarios. This special issues is fantastic. It covers some major issues that we face all the time.
Take a look
- ► 2019 (42)
- ► 2018 (57)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- FGF-23 and Mortality Journal Club
- Curbside Consults
- It's official -- chocolate linked to heart health
- Concept Map of MPGN pattern of Injury
- NEJM article highlights Malpractice Risk by Specialty
- IN the NEWS:- Internet and Nephrology
- Pseudo-nephrotic Syndrome
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Retinal-Renal Diseases
- CLINICAL CASE 41: ANSWERS and SUMMARY
- Topic Discussion: Uromodulin Associated Kidney Dis...
- Nephrology Crosswords-History of Nephrology
- The "Nephrologist"as a patient advocate
- Mohan foundation: First of its Kind in ASIA
- NephroPlus, a new email group to join for discussi...
- TRIBE AKI Consortium
- Consult Rounds: Alkalemia causing Metabolic Acidosis
- IN THE NEWS: Rituximab Targeting Podocytes in Recu...
- IN THE NEWS: SuPAR circulating Factor for FSGS
- Green tea and Tacrolimus
- Consult Rounds: High Uric Acid
- Topic Discussion: Non glucose based solutions for ...
- The Art of Medicine: Let’s Not Lose It In Nephrology
- CLINICAL CASE 40: ANSWERS AND SUMMARY
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Adequacy of Dialysis HD vs. PD
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2010 (461)