Use of mobile phone devices in medicine has become increasingly popular. The editors of nephrology on demand did a study to see if the mobile version of their website was being used a lot. 10% of their major hits were from apple based mobile devices and mostly US based. This allows for further data that a fair amount of physicians and trainees are using these devices to get information and browse useful websites. More studies and teaching tools using such devices should be needed.
Check out the full article regarding these findings at:
Also check out touch calc who is making many programs for the phones and devices in nephrology
- ► 2018 (48)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- Creative Writing to Teach Nephrology
- Social Media and Health Care Part 3: From ASN
- Social Media and healthcare Part 2: from ASN
- Social Media and Health Care Part 1: From ASN
- IN the NEWS: Bardoxolone Methyl and CKD
- In the News- Nephrology on the mobile phone
- In The News-Final Blow on anemia agents
- Innate vs Adaptive Immune system
- Negatives of E Learning
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Why 3gm of Proteinuria is consid...
- Cochrane Renal Group
- CLINICAL CASE 38, ANSWERS AND SUMMARY
- FDA approves Belatacept (NULOJIX) for use in kidne...
- IN THE NEWS: The ACT trial
- ASN Podcast - World Class Nephrologists
- Human Herpes Virus – 6: An uncommon but potentiall...
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: BIOMARKERS
- Concept Map of CAKUT
- Breaking News: FDA issues new dosing limitations f...
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Light chains and the Kidney- tra...
- Social Media and Medicine - A lawyers prespective
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Urinary Snapshot of Lupus Nephri...
- Banff 2011 Updates 2
- BanFF 2011 Presentations By Dr.Kim Solez
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: ADH and Pain?
- BANFF 2011 Updates
- IN THE NEWS: Another Detective Nephron Venture
- BANFF 2011
- Touch Calc- Nephrology calculators all in one
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Hemoperfusion vs Hemodialysis fo...
- IN THE NEWS: EXRTIP
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2010 (461)