Geriatric nephrology is on the rise as the baby boomers age, and more and more patients will encounter nephrologists. Transplant nephrology is facing this challenge as well. Check out the two part interview series in eAJKD with the author of a recent article on transplantation outcomes in the elderly.
Interview Part 1
Interview Part 2
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- Topic Discussion: Old and New view of "Contraction...
- Dialysis Modality Poll on eAJKD
- A good Nephro Pathology Resource
- C3 Glomerular Disease or Post infectious GN?
- eAJKD: Advanced age and Kidney Transplantation
- CLINICAL CASE 52: ANSWERS and SUMMARY
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: A new shift in Minimal Change Di...
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: "effective blood volume"
- JOURNAL CLUB: Bedtime dosing of anti hypertensives...
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Primary Polydipsia
- History Lesson: from the "Gray's Anatomy"
- Insufficient Medicare Drug Coverage for Immunosupp...
- Revival of bedside medicine
- CLINICAL CASE 51, Answers and Summary
- Concept Map: Hyponatremia( etiology and pathogenes...
- CXVascular - CX Additional events - CX St George's...
- Cost and more costs- The burden of CKD
- eAJKD: Interviews
- eAJKD test your knowledge
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Minimal Change Disease and lupus
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)