At ASN 2012, tonight I had the pleasure and honor of meeting Nancy Spaeth, one of the first patients ever to use home dialysis and a big advocate of nephrology care, especially of home dialysis forms of modality. She was a first in many ways. She was one of first few to receive home hemodialysis. She was one of the first to receive epogen and have had 4 successful transplants.
Please check out her website of hope for all of us who take care of patients with kidney disease.
- ► 2017 (42)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ANP and AKI
- IN the news: The CANDY Study
- Uncomplicated Urinary Tract infections: New guidel...
- IN THE NEWS: SuPAR and FSGS more data revealed
- Free light chain induced Acute Kidney Injury- mech...
- Clinical Case 64: Answers and Summary
- Costs of Care education initiative? Where do nephr...
- 20 Years of Uptodate.com
- Secondary Causes of Cryoglobulinemia associated G...
- Donor evaluation and follow ups- a new ruling!
- IN THE NEWS: Nephrology NEJM showcase
- First Annual ASN Fellows in Training Bowl( FIT Bow...
- Are Nephrologists and their patients ready for Nat...
- Topic Discussion: Cholemic Nephrosis
- eAJKD and NOD: ASN 2012
- Clinical Case 63: Answers and Summary
- ASN Podcasts
- History of hope
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)