If you have someone who presents to you with a spontaneous renal hemorrhage, what causes come to your mind? Things to keep in your mind are:
Renal Cell Cancer
The above list was based on a radiology study of 18 patients where a cause was discovered ultimately by CT scan rather than Ultrasound.
Image source: http://www.catscanman.net/blog/
- ► 2022 (15)
- ► 2021 (36)
- ► 2020 (32)
- ► 2019 (42)
- ► 2018 (57)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- Geriatric Nephrology
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Ageusia and ACEI/ARBS
- Nephrology Quiz at UKidney.com
- Disorders of Sodium & Water Balance: A mathematic...
- IN THE NEWS- Idiopathic Membranous GN and HLA-DQA1
- Skin cancer and Transplants
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Is Veno-occlusive disease associ...
- JOURNAL CLUB: ESCAPE TRIAL
- Nephrology Anagrams
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Renal Vein Pressures and Cardio ...
- World Kidney day
- CLINICAL CASE 33, ANSWER AND SUMMARY(IMAGE QUIZ)
- Suggest and Vote for New Ideas in Nephrology
- Risk factors for post transplant Hypertension
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Pseudohyperphosphatemia
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Hypercalcemia of Malignancy
- JOURNAL CLUB: BELATACEPT and Transplantation
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Lactic acidosis and Dialysis?
- Male Fertility and Transplantation
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Membranous and Class Type IgG
- Renal Blog in finalist for Best Medical Blog( Clin...
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Spontaneous Perinephric Hemorrhage
- Nephsap review: Transplantation
- Acute Kidney Injury in Cancer Patients
- CLINICAL CASE 32, ANSWERS AND SUMMARY
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2010 (461)