Talking to your patients and just educating them regarding regular skin cancer screening might be just enough to raise awareness and prevent skin cancer. Regular yearly dermatology visits for skin check ups are essential for prevention. Check out this latest healhday article.
- ► 2019 (31)
- ► 2018 (57)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- Geriatric Nephrology
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Ageusia and ACEI/ARBS
- Nephrology Quiz at UKidney.com
- Disorders of Sodium & Water Balance: A mathematic...
- IN THE NEWS- Idiopathic Membranous GN and HLA-DQA1...
- Skin cancer and Transplants
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Is Veno-occlusive disease associ...
- JOURNAL CLUB: ESCAPE TRIAL
- Nephrology Anagrams
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Renal Vein Pressures and Cardio ...
- World Kidney day
- CLINICAL CASE 33, ANSWER AND SUMMARY(IMAGE QUIZ)
- Suggest and Vote for New Ideas in Nephrology
- Risk factors for post transplant Hypertension
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Pseudohyperphosphatemia
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Hypercalcemia of Malignancy
- JOURNAL CLUB: BELATACEPT and Transplantation
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Lactic acidosis and Dialysis?
- Male Fertility and Transplantation
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Membranous and Class Type IgG
- Renal Blog in finalist for Best Medical Blog( Clin...
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Spontaneous Perinephric Hemorrha...
- Nephsap review: Transplantation
- Acute Kidney Injury in Cancer Patients
- CLINICAL CASE 32, ANSWERS AND SUMMARY
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2010 (461)