A recent article from the Harvard Medical School scientists in Nature shocked the nephrology and transplantation world.
Dr Ott, a CT surgery resident at Harvard, who has bio engineered other organs, along with his team bio engineered a kidney of rat in his lab and then transplanted it to test in the rat and it shows signs of "working"
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Rising BUN only
- Consult Rounds: Vancomycin induced renal toxicity
- In The News: Patients know better
- Open access journals: is this the future? Or not?
- GVHD after Kidney transplantation? Can this happen...
- IN the NEWS: The Ott Kidney
- Nephmadness going along way!!
- Topic Discussion: LIK and glomerular diseases
- Topic Discussion: Plain water intake and CKD
- CLINICAL CASE 72: ANSWERS AND SUMMARY
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)