A product of the ASN workforce committee's efforts to increase interest in nephrology is Kidney TREKS- the medical student course in physiology that could potentially spark interests among budding nephrologists. Regardless of the choice of specialty these students choose, attending this spectacular course will enhance their understanding of physiology and science. Also, for more references and details check the ASN trainees page.
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- Glucoretics have arrived: A new class of anti diab...
- Clinical Case 71: Answers and Summary
- Tele-Nephrology? Pros and Cons
- Border Crosser's Nephropathy
- Nephrology: Name origin
- NephMadness Brackets
- Clinical Case 70: Answers and Summary
- BK nephritis in the non renal transplant setting
- eAJKD's #Neph Madness
- Medical student perspective on Nephrology
- Topic Discussion: Renal injury biomarkers
- Kidney TREKS: ASN's new venture for medical studen...
- In the News: LG3 and the Transplanted kidney
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)