Friday, December 23, 2011
eAJKD: Peritoneal Dialysis Strikes Back
In the United States, the number of patients who are offered peritoneal dialysis (PD) has declined over the last decade. The newer generation of Nephrologists may not feel as comfortable with this dialysis modality, and shy away from referring patients towards PD. Check out this latest post regarding an article that opens news ways to increase PD as an option for dialysis to the patients. Visit eAJKD page.
- ► 2021 (25)
- ► 2020 (32)
- ► 2019 (42)
- ► 2018 (57)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- Concept Map: Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis(FSGS)
- 2009: The first few Nephronpower posts
- Novartis announces termination of ALTITUDE study
- eAJKD: Take ESRD family history Poll
- eAJKD: IgA Nephropathy Word Search
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: What about BUN - and when its to...
- Renal Fellow Network: Top nephrology-related stori...
- Journal Club: FGF-23 and LVH
- eAJKD: Test your knowledge on Glomerular Diseases ...
- eAJKD: Peritoneal Dialysis Strikes Back
- TRANSPLANT ROUNDS: Test your knowledge of inducti...
- CONSULT ROUNDS: AA vs AL Amyloidosis
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Calciphylaxis Treatment Options
- eAJKD: Home Hemodialysis
- eAJKD: IgA Nephropathy and Vitamin D therapy
- CLINICAL CASE 48: Answers and Summary
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Lithium and timing of dialysis?
- IN THE NEWS: Transplantation and hypotension
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: FUROSEMIDE in HYPERCALCEMIA
- eAJKD: PTLD quiz!
- Azathioprine vs MMF: Transplantation for the society?
- eAJKD: family history of ESRD- what does that mean?
- The Call of Renin!
- QUIZ:What causes Green urine? Answers
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Renal Infarcts
- ▼ December (25)
- ► 2010 (461)