Wednesday, December 14, 2011
eAJKD: IgA Nephropathy and Vitamin D therapy
White vitamin D has shown to be beneficial in reducing proteinuria in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD), the role of activated vitamin D replacement in IgA Nephropathy is not well studied. A recent open-label, nonplacebo-controlled randomized study published in the American Journal of Kidney Diseases looks at this particular question. Check out the latest blog post from eAJKD.
- ► 2018 (48)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- Concept Map: Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis(FS...
- 2009: The first few Nephronpower posts
- Novartis announces termination of ALTITUDE study
- eAJKD: Take ESRD family history Poll
- eAJKD: IgA Nephropathy Word Search
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: What about BUN - and when its to...
- Renal Fellow Network: Top nephrology-related stori...
- Journal Club: FGF-23 and LVH
- eAJKD: Test your knowledge on Glomerular Diseases ...
- eAJKD: Peritoneal Dialysis Strikes Back
- TRANSPLANT ROUNDS: Test your knowledge of inducti...
- CONSULT ROUNDS: AA vs AL Amyloidosis
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Calciphylaxis Treatment Options
- eAJKD: Home Hemodialysis
- eAJKD: IgA Nephropathy and Vitamin D therapy
- CLINICAL CASE 48: Answers and Summary
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Lithium and timing of dialysis?
- IN THE NEWS: Transplantation and hypotension
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: FUROSEMIDE in HYPERCALCEMIA
- eAJKD: PTLD quiz!
- Azathioprine vs MMF: Transplantation for the socie...
- eAJKD: family history of ESRD- what does that mean...
- The Call of Renin!
- QUIZ:What causes Green urine? Answers
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Renal Infarcts
- ▼ December (25)
- ► 2010 (461)