As we are all aware of the increased requirements from ABIM in the last few years for board certification. What are we to do? Sit tight and wait for a final decision? Is MOC here to stay or to go? What is our role as a practicing physician.
I urge all to read Nephtangles blog
The blog has multiple posts highlight some important developments in the last few months on this very important topic.
- ► 2016 (45)
- Topic Discussion: Do B regulatory cells exist and ...
- To Match or Not to Match
- Venous thrombosis and CKD : IS there a connection?...
- New York Society of Nephrology Fellows Night Event...
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors vs Anti VEGF therapy: W...
- SiteGPR: A website for renal dosing of medications...
- Nephtangles: The nephrology interface with ABIM MO...
- Blood Transfusions and AKI following CABG: Does ag...
- Acute Kidney Injury Associated with Cardiac Surger...
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)