Tuesday, October 29, 2013
CASE BASED DEBATES SESSION AT ASN 2013
Case based debates are a fun challenging debate sessions that we have invented at our institution that has been a monthly event at our fellowship. Fellows get a brief discussion of a case and then have to choose tests from the power point slide on the left( sample example) and get closer to the diagnosis. Each tests comes with positive and negative points and can get you closer or far from the diagnosis. Costs and what the tests entails have to be known. Finally, the team with the most points reads the kidney biopsy findings. A pathologist will then discuss the case.
This is going to be held on Nov 8th 2013 from 2-4PM at Rm B311 hosted by myself and Dr Hitesh H Shah. Following case debate, there is going to be fellows jeopardy competition.
All fellows in training should try to attend as this will be a fun event.
- ► 2020 (20)
- ► 2019 (42)
- ► 2018 (57)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- Sweet hydrothorax: A PD complication
- CASE BASED DEBATES SESSION AT ASN 2013
- Quick Chemotherapy toxicity quiz flashcards using ...
- A glomerular disease simple flashcard using quizle...
- Harvard Macy Digital Citizen 2013 course
- Promoting Palliative care in ESRD
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Renal biopsy findings in Diabetics
- ANIO-ASN Dinner evite
- Clinical Case Answers and Summary 75
- Non renal causes of microalbuminuria
- ROADMAP: Did we forget to use this map?
- IN THE NEWS: Conservative management in CKD, and n...
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Hemophagocytic syndrome and the ki...
- Consult Rounds: Why does infusion of normal saline...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)