Monday, January 14, 2013
This month, the ASN Nephsap is on my favorite topic of "onco-nephrology". Interestingly, its a nice case based approach with a lot of pictures. It highlights AKI in cancer patients, AKI with HSCT diseases and glomerular diseases with GVHD and HSCT, TMA and ends with chemotherapy in cancer patients and dosing in CKD and ESRD. Electrolyte disorders has been also discussed. Have a look at the entire nephsap, worth a complete read and much easier to read than other nephsaps. An editorial in JASN also summarizes this rising field in nephrology.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- Clinical Case 68 : Answers and Summary
- Consult Rounds: Zoledronic Acid and Kidney Disease...
- IN the NEWS: Peginesatide for Anemia of Kidney Dis...
- New Nephrology Journal with cases to learn from im...
- Urine dipstick screening
- International Conference on Glomerular Diseases
- Consult Rounds:Acute Anuria
- ISN Education: New frontier
- NephSap: Onco-nephrology
- Nephrology match update 2013
- Clinical Case 67: Answers and Summary
- ESRD and Solid tumors
- Renal List serve- what it taught us as educators?
- IV contrast medium and ESRD
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)