ASN initiative to spark research interest in nephrology for medical students. After completing one year course in medical school, students can attend a one week renal physiology course with great sessions.
And then they get to attend the ASN kidney week during their later part of medical school.
It mirrors from the fellows course at Mount Desert Island Biologic Labs.
Check out the official website at Kidney SMART
- ► 2018 (27)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- Sketchnote in Nephrology: Medicine
- CRRT Update
- NEWphrologist in the making!
- Blogging in nephrology: Local versus National conf...
- CLINICAL CASE 66: Answers and Summary
- microRNAs and renal disease?- more data
- ASN: Geriatric Nephrology Videos
- IN THE NEWS: Contrast Nephropathy
- Kidney SMART: For medical students
- ANCAs and Alpha-1 antitrypsin- any link?
- Clinical Case 65: Answers and Summary
- Consult Rounds: Distal RTA and Sjorgren's Syndrome...
- Ethics in Dialysis practices
- Communication Skills Training for Dialysis Decisio...
- MGRS: Monoclonal Gammopathy of RENAL SIGNIFICANCE:...
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)