Monday, August 20, 2012
A resident's view
The renal elective in our institution has allowed now to have residents participate and see the side of nephrology that they might have never seen before- transplantation and peritoneal dialysis. One of the residents penned her thoughts on her blog about the experience of seeing the transplantation side of nephrology. Please check out this very well written commentary on her blog.
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- SPECIAL: Resident's view on Nephrology
- Rise of Interventional Nephrology
- In the News: Sub group analyses in Nephrology tria...
- Obesity and ESRD
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Tumor lysis syndrome 2
- Topic Discussion: Vitamin D receptor and Renin ang...
- A resident's view
- CLINICAL CASE 60 Answers and Summary
- NEJM Blog: Stroke and Bleeding in Afib with CKD
- The rise of Onco-Nephrology
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Tumor Lysis Syndrome 1
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Minimal Change and Lupus?
- CONSULT ROUNDS: Hematuria and renal failure?
- Topic Discussion: Iron during infections?
- Topic Discussion: ENCAPSULATING PERITONEAL SCLEROS...
- Invited commentary: Nephrology and ACA decision
- Topic Discussion: Rule of 6s
- Nephrology Crosswords: Divalents
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)