As the Web 2.0 educational tools grow, face of nephrology education will be drastically changing.
Nephrology on Demand, an online tool for education from East Carolina Univ had developed a you tube video channel with video presentations from their in house speakers but also have very interesting 10 minute sessions that are in the format of the Khan academy. They make nephrology teaching very easy.
Check out their publication regarding this tool assessment.
The you tube channel is at http://www.youtube.com/user/nephrologyondemand/videos
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- Concept Map: Chemotherapy Nephrotoxicity Review
- In the News: It's not the kidney, It's the environ...
- Isotretinoin and the Kidney
- Clinical Case 55: Answers and Summary
- International Nephrology Education Foundation(INEF...
- Predictors of Membranous GN in cancer
- Diabetes with Icodextrin Peritoneal Dialysis: Hypo...
- Topic Discussion: New anticoagulants and renal dis...
- eAJKD updates
- History of Nephrology: Old Dialysis Machines
- Journal Club: Stem cells and Kidney transplantatio...
- ASN: Dialysis Virtual teaching module
- In the News: Collapsing Glomerulopathy and SLE
- CLINICAL CASE 54: Answers and Summary
- Palliative Care Experience of US Fellows Survey
- In the News: Normal hematocrit and the quality of ...
- Nephrology Education: You tube
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)