It is the same leadership as for the Global Kidney Academy website. Have a look at this excellent resource for many.
Friday, April 20, 2012
International Nephrology Education Foundation(INEF)
The international nephrology education foundation or INEF was founded in 2010 by Dr. Meguid El Nahas from United Kingdom. Its a charitable foundation to fund and support training, education and leadership in Nephrology and Medicine in emerging countries.
- ► 2017 (41)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- Concept Map: Chemotherapy Nephrotoxicity Review
- In the News: It's not the kidney, It's the environ...
- Isotretinoin and the Kidney
- Clinical Case 55: Answers and Summary
- International Nephrology Education Foundation(INEF...
- Predictors of Membranous GN in cancer
- Diabetes with Icodextrin Peritoneal Dialysis: Hypo...
- Topic Discussion: New anticoagulants and renal dis...
- eAJKD updates
- History of Nephrology: Old Dialysis Machines
- Journal Club: Stem cells and Kidney transplantatio...
- ASN: Dialysis Virtual teaching module
- In the News: Collapsing Glomerulopathy and SLE
- CLINICAL CASE 54: Answers and Summary
- Palliative Care Experience of US Fellows Survey
- In the News: Normal hematocrit and the quality of ...
- Nephrology Education: You tube
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)