Monday, July 7, 2014
Concept Map: Pathology findings in Hypertension and the Kidney
The different parts of the kidney have classic findings due to HTN. Classically, the glomeruli and vessels are the major targets. The major "disease" categories that are associated with HTN findings are:
FSGS pattern of injury( due to the chronic changes)
Collapsing FSGS form of injury ( due to ischemic injury)
MPGN pattern of injury that is TMA ( negative IF and no deposits)
Here is a good reference
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- CONCEPT MAP: Gap acidosis- GOLDMARK
- Topic Discussion: Stones: HEART of the MATTER
- Cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury (AKI): Why i...
- The First Ever Nephrology Spelling Bee
- Delta –Delta or corrected HCO3- where is this othe...
- Diabetic Kidney Disease: Old and New View
- Clinical Case 83: Answer and Summary
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: Mechanism of Proteinuria in Diab...
- Concept Map: Pathology findings in Hypertension an...
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)