The DreamRCT is a great online project spearheaded by Jordan Weinstein at UKidney and Joel Topf at PBFluids. Nephrology bloggers have all pitched in.
It is to stimulate ideas for a potential big project in clinical nephrology. For those new to this, these are NEW ideas that have never been studied before- innovation in the making!
The voting is going to begin on Monday Feb 17th 2014. Go to Ukidney.com for the final voting.
The final contestants are:
1. NOMAD trial
2. CA-HIL study
3. IMAGINE and IMAGINARY
4. URIC ACID-CKD connection
5. International Glomerular Disease trial network
6. PHANTOM-1 Study
7. Prevent DeaDD
8. Phosphate Trial
Check them all out and vote for the most likely to be doable and likely needed in nephrology.
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- eJC: Provider and Care Characteristics With Timing...
- Complement system in ANCA vasculitis
- Clinical Case 80: Answers and Summary
- Dream RCT contest- Dream it- Do it for the sake of...
- #Dream RCT: Ca-HIL Study ( diuretic use in hyperca...
- Consult rounds: Electrolyte abnormalities associat...
- Topic Discussion: Glomerular Diseases and Pregnanc...
- ASN VIDEO:Career Options in Nephrology
- ASN VIDEO:Navigating Your Nephrology Training
- ASN VIDEO:Qualities of a Nephrologist
- ASN VIDEO: Rewards of a Nephrology Career
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)