Tuesday, February 25, 2014
eJC: Provider and Care Characteristics With Timing on Dialysis
CJASN's eJC feature is doing a hosting the journal club article at different institutions and sharing their thoughts on the manuscript on their eJC website. Jan 2014 topic is a study that looked at provider and care characteristics with timing on dialysis. This is an interesting topic is discussed in a retrospective cohort manner and showed that provider factors are associated with timing of dialysis in the US.
The renal fellow network has commented on this article along with a discussion that took place at Duke Nephrology Journal club. Visit and log in via your ASN membership to eJC website of CJASN and provide your thoughts. If your institution does this for journal club, then post a summary statement of thoughts you all had regarding this study.
- ► 2021 (22)
- ► 2020 (32)
- ► 2019 (42)
- ► 2018 (57)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- eJC: Provider and Care Characteristics With Timing...
- Complement system in ANCA vasculitis
- Clinical Case 80: Answers and Summary
- Dream RCT contest- Dream it- Do it for the sake of...
- #Dream RCT: Ca-HIL Study ( diuretic use in hyperca...
- Consult rounds: Electrolyte abnormalities associat...
- Topic Discussion: Glomerular Diseases and Pregnancy
- ASN VIDEO:Career Options in Nephrology
- ASN VIDEO:Navigating Your Nephrology Training
- ASN VIDEO:Qualities of a Nephrologist
- ASN VIDEO: Rewards of a Nephrology Career
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)