Arterial blood gas is gold standard to get the oxygenation and acid base information. Venous blood gas has been tried for patient comfort. How does VBG compare to ABG?
Check out the a post by a NYU resident on this topic. Very informative.
- ► 2013 (133)
- Clinical Case 59: Answers and Summary
- ABG vs. VBG
- eAJKD updates- Nephrology education issue
- IN the News: Phosphate binders and CKD
- Is Iron The answer?
- IN THE NEWS: Walking and Hypertension assessment
- eAJKD updates
- Arsenic and the Kidney
- The "surprise" question in Nephrology
- Less is more: Nephrology point of view
- In The News: GFR from Creatinine and cystatin C
- Clinical Case 58: Answers and Summary
- Nephrology education: Where do we stand?
- A fictional story on dialysis care
- Eculizumab and what we see post treatment?
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)