Kamal Shah from the blog " Kamal Shah's blog" writes a fictional 11 part short story that is set at a dialysis unit in India. Kamal, who blogs on a daily basis has creatively addressed some concerns that many places have in dialysis units. The 11 part series is a quick read and commenting is free.
The story highlights the frustration, and anger that many patients might feel during dialysis and also the constant stress that the staff entail when dealing with such complex patient population.
Give it a read and see what you think.
The title is " In you we trust"
- ► 2018 (55)
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- Clinical Case 59: Answers and Summary
- ABG vs. VBG
- eAJKD updates- Nephrology education issue
- IN the News: Phosphate binders and CKD
- Is Iron The answer?
- IN THE NEWS: Walking and Hypertension assessment
- eAJKD updates
- Arsenic and the Kidney
- The "surprise" question in Nephrology
- Less is more: Nephrology point of view
- In The News: GFR from Creatinine and cystatin C
- Clinical Case 58: Answers and Summary
- Nephrology education: Where do we stand?
- A fictional story on dialysis care
- Eculizumab and what we see post treatment?
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)