Friday, June 1, 2012
KDIGO Guidelines for Glomerular Diseases: ANTI GBM disease
ANTI GBM disease based GN
KDIGO guidelines from Kidney International
1. Initiating cyclophos + steroids + plasmapheresis in all anti GBM GN except those who are on dialysis at presentation and have 100% crescents in a good sample and do not have pulmonary hemorrhage( 1B)
2. No maintenance therapy is needed for anti GBM GN( 1 D)
3. Defer kidney transplantation after anti GBM GN until anti GBM antibodies have been undetected for minimum of 6 months ( not graded)
For full details see: http://www.nature.com/kisup/journal/v2/n2/pdf/kisup201227a.pdf
- ► 2013 (133)
- IN THE NEWS: Hydroxyethyl Starch and Ringer's batt...
- Sweating and Ultrafiltration?
- Empathy in Medicine
- Quality incentive program for ESRD: a review
- eAJKD: Myeloma and the Kidney
- Inattentive Age
- Clinical Case 57: Answers and Summary
- Detective Nephron's Next venture
- KDIGO Guidelines for Glomerular Diseases: ANTI GBM...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)