Saturday, February 21, 2015
Nephmadness 2015: A novel theme
NephMadness began in March 2013 as a social media education project of the AJKD blog. From the beginning, we envisioned NephMadness as an ambitious month long social media campaign, featured in multiple AJKD blog posts that encouraged deep engagement. Two years and still running with power and fuel, the game has become a monster on it's own in the social media world in nephrology.
Welcome to 2015 now. The theme for NephMadness 2015 is nephrology’s connections with other specialties. The 8 topics are listed below. A detail account of history of Nephmadness and how to play the game is now available in an editorial in AJKD. In addition, check out www.ajkdblog.com for ongoing details and brackets appearing starting March 1st 2015.
1. Obstetric Nephrology
2. Infectious Disease and Nephrology
3. The Heart and Kidney Connection
4. Nephrology and Nutrition
5. Genetic Nephrology
6. Critical Care Nephrology
7. Nephrology and Vascular Surgery
Let the madness begin!!
- ► 2017 (52)
- ► 2016 (45)
- Risk factors for BK virus infection post transplan...
- Topic Discussion: MGUS and kidney transplantation
- Nephmadness 2015: A novel theme
- Clinical Case 86: Answers and Summary
- Detective Nephron Returns with a case for you!
- TOPIC Discussion: Hypertension as risk factor for ...
- CONSULT ROUNDS: AKI in a transplanted kidney
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2014 (95)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)