Wednesday, March 12, 2014
March madness fever has begun. This month is National Kidney month. In spirit of nephrology education and kidney centric month, eAJKD and nephrology blogsphere presents Nephmadness 2014 to all of you.
This year, its more sophisticated with newer brackets, more interactive online platform and moderators that are experts in the field.
Check out the official website of Nephmadness at www.nephmadness.com
Select your brackets starting this sunday March 16th 11:00AM onwards.
eAJKD will also host the discussions and bracket details on the blog site as well.
Let the educational game begin!!
- ► 2017 (41)
- ► 2016 (45)
- ► 2015 (63)
- Kidney MAPS: Volunteer opportunity
- Concept Map: Nephrotoxic effects of Designer Drugs...
- Nephro Pathology Jacob Churg Award Winner
- Concept Map: Metabolic Alkalosis
- Kidney Treks: Physiology training for medical stud...
- ISN Pathology Teaching slides
- In the NEWS: PPIs and renal disease
- NephMADNESS 2014
- TOPIC DISCUSSION: ANCA negative pauci immune vascu...
- Nephrology: Salary and compensation
- Nephmadness 2014:
- Detective Nephron: Next venture
- Clinical case and answers 81
- IN the NEWS: Is this the end of suPAR?
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2013 (133)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (370)
- ► 2010 (461)